Struggles. We all struggle during our lives.
Those struggles shape our personalities. We choose how we will react when something happens.. Whether you struggle or not at this moment, make a promise to yourself.. now!
But first, before you make that promise to yourself, just couple of things. As we all know, we are vibrational human beings. We feel things, that’s why emotions exist. To feel things. To experience things. Therefore feeling sad when something goes wrong is ok. Tears are ok. It wouldn’t be ok if you push yourself to feel fine. Just because society puts that pressure upon us to always feel ok, you feel obligated to feel happy even when you aren’t. That’s wrong. Learning to listen to yourself is essential.
Learning to listen to yourself and what nourishes your soul, body and mind lead you to self love.
Speaking about your mind, you also have to know how to observe your thoughts, not to identify with them. You are not your thoughts. Your thoughts become your emotions, and by feeling your emotions you will know whether your thoughts are good for you or not. You are in control. This should be essential to learn to get back on track as soon as possible.
We all go through life trying our best to find our way to be happy, fulfilled in our lives.
Even if we find that way to a fulfilled life, it doesn’t mean that we won’t struggle anymore. No no. It doesn’t mean that life won’t surprise us with difficulties. Choose to look at the whole picture with a positive mindset.
Now make a promise to yourself:
“Dear self I promise that:
I’m always going to be kind to myself
I’m going to find my way out of any difficult situation in my life
In order to heal myself I will nurture my soul, mind and body and I am going to:
- Take time for myself when needed to heal, I will spend time with myself, having deep self talks to see what bothers me, but always looking for solutions to make myself feel better.
- To let myself cry.. to cry my tears out if I feel I have to.
- To spoil myself, and treat myself with things that make me feel good, because I love myself.
- Let myself be sad in order to accept the things as they are so I can let them go.
- Share how I feel with people who care about me.
- Be honest and I am not going to pretend I am ok so I can please others, neither to force happiness or any other thing that people expect from me.
- Accept that not everyone is going to like me neither should they. I will always stay loyal to myself.
- Believe in myself always, no matter what, and I will embrace all struggles, like challenges that I need to face out in order to make changes.
- To make progress to learn something new so I can be a better version of myself.
- Look for solutions in order to feel better.
- Stay loyal to myself, I won’t betray myself and I won’t let down myself.
- I am brave, I’ve been there before, and I will be there again.Everything is temporary.
- To save myself because I am my own hero.
So once again, when I feel ready, I am going to get up and I will shine brighter than before knowing that I won another “battle”. I have become stronger, wiser, more beautiful. I am proud of myself to see how far I have come and have faced another challenge in my life without letting that situation change me in a negative way. Coz that is real strength. I feel grateful. Now I will go out and keep chasing my dreams. I let my passion and love drive me. I am unstoppable. Dear World are you ready?
Dear me, never forget this nor how beautiful you are, even when you are vulnerable. That is what makes you very special. Being open and vulnerable. You are amazing. I love you.“
We all deserve to be happy. We shouldn’t allow any situation to shape us in a negative way.
Struggles are lessons. Where there are no struggles there is no progress. Our mind is a very powerful tool. Train your mind to be your friend. Observe your thoughts and self talk. And you will see that you can be either your best friend or worse enemy.
Look at the whole picture.
Life consists of good and less good days and situations. That is life.. BUT It is not about life situations it is about your attitude towards them. If you see that something doesn’t serve you, let it go. Do not force anything.. situations, relationships what eva’. Just take a deep breath and let that sh.t go. You deserve what is best for you. So get you sh.t together and:
Dare to be brave. Be bold. Be fearless.
Dare to live your life to the fullest. Dare to risk. The world needs true real people. We are surrounded by people on social media who post things that they want us to see, not the real them. Whether we talk about perfect body images or the healthy lifestyle they have.. name it!!! We are surrounded by filtered photos, filtered people, people who pretend they are happy 24/7. Don’t forget that is just an image and you shouldn’t compare yourself to any of that. You should focus on yourself. How to improve yourself, how to be a better person than you were yesterday. Don’t get caught in the trap, you can chose who to follow on social media, or people you surround yourself with. It is up to you! You decide that.
This world doesn’t need more fitness models, vegan gurus, plastic people, empty inside or beauty bloggers.. it needs this. It need real. Be the one who is encouraging.
Stay true to yourself, coz no one else will. Believe in yourself even if no one else does!
You owe that to yourself, because you are all you have.